Apr 23, 2009 · Encourage your community to boycott sore shows, or invite your local news media to cover them - after explaining the facts of soring. Media attention may inspire your local elected public officials. Educate children in your area, as soring has now passed through at least three generations.
- Dec 31, 2006 · District B13 reminded me of an earlier era in American popcorn films, when they were immersed in the popular issues of their time. Night of the Living Dead, Dirty Harry, or even When a Stranger Calls, while by no means subtle political films, all tweak the wider emotional concerns of the society they were created to entertain.
- When considering the dramatically eroded canyons of southwestern Utah, snow may not be the first thing that comes to mind. But far-flung Bryce Canyon National Park gets plenty of the white stuff, owing to its elevation of 8,000-plus feet at the massive amphitheater's rim.
Die Plauderecke bietet allen Besuchern von Baby-Vornamen.de einen Ort, um ungestört über schöne Vornamen, die Schwangerschaft oder andere Dinge zu plaudern.
- This is an instant PDF pattern download, not a finished item. You will receive the files via email as soon as your payment has been processed. If you have a Ravelry account, your pattern will be added to your library. All payments are processed via Paypal. Payments can be made with a Paypal account or with a credit card without an account.
Political Tuesdays: Ravelry Gag Rule and the Knitting Witch Hunt. Funny thing about Ravelry, as the crackdown on Republicans who knit is almost 3 months old now.
- Watchman Prop ... Watchman Prop
Dec 29, 2010 · WHAT I am is -- not inclined to complain. I'm generally philosophical; no point complaining as a rule, it doesn't change or improve anything.
- Aug 04, 2009 · I think the best conservative response to the calls to boycott is from Radley Balko at theAgitator (via ClubforGrowth): Mackey didn’t deliberately offend his customers, as some have suggested. He didn’t spit in your face, or, as one commenter so delicately put it, he didn’t “squeeze a turd in [your] punch bowl.”
P.S. My friend Sarah has the most beautiful kippah pattern up on Ravelry. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Tree of Life. And, if you are planning on attending Indie Knit and Spin on Sunday, be sure to stop by to see Lisa at Fybernymph Dye Works to get a mini-skein or two! TGIF | 11.2.18
- Dec 31, 2017 · My plan for my combo spin yarn is to knit the 'Just the Right Angle' sweater, a free pattern on Ravelry. There were quite a few knit in this type of yarn, it is customize-able to any weight of yarn (always a plus for handspun!), and is knit from the top-down, so can be knit until you use up your yarn.
Boycotting Lush now. — Carole Taubman ❄️ (@stefaniwanne) December 1, 2020. Lush's American arm scrambled to deliver the 'apology' trans customers were demanding, while distancing itself from...
- I have personally been doing a boycott of the Olympics since they started due to Russia’s homophobic bullsh*t, as I just can’t bear to support that kind of madness in any form, and when I saw this gesture had to join in… 50% of all sales from my Brioche Hat during the Olympic games will go to UK gay and bisexual rights charity Stonewall ...
Pour rappel, Ravelry est un réseau social lancé en mai 2007 et qui tourne autour des arts de la fibre, notamment le tricot, le crochet, le filage textile et le tissage. Les membres partagent leurs projets, leurs idées et leur collection de laine au travers de rubriques dédiées.